[logback-user] How to redirect log4j and other to logback ?

BAKHTI Mohammed onlymed at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 16:29:46 CEST 2011

Hello,

I have an api (jar) where i configure logback appenders and loggers (in code) and add some other functions (mytraceAction()...) which will be used by all my other projects

the idea is to give all projects an api so they have just to  getInstance() and log  (the functions added are for access and actions trace over JMS appender)

Everything is working well the question is about the other API which use : log4j jcl ... how can i got their log and treat them in my api ? is it possible ?

i tried to use jcl-over-slf4j ... but when they are in my libs i just don't see any other logs then those who use my api (means no spring, hibernate ... logs )

thanks