[logback-user] Multiple configuration files

jaybytez jaybytez at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 22:57:38 CET 2011

Is it possible to have multiple configuration files within a war, and both
the files will be used to produce logging?

I produced a jar file that has logback.xml for general purpose logging and
then a produce a logback.xml specific to my war files and the web service
endpoint running within the war.  So when I deploy the war, I might have as
few as two logback.xml.  If multiple files are found, will their
configurations be merged together?

Thanks for your help...jay