[logback-user] CSS configuration

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Thu Feb 10 00:04:34 CET 2011

Hi Benoit,

Including the CSS in a jar file and then including it via a custom
CssBuilder should not be a problem. Try to write one and see how it goes.

As for ExplicitCssBuilder,  I think all you need is to define a String
property called "cssTest", the rest should be automatically taken
care of by logback/joran.

Holler if you run into trouble.