[logback-user] Console Plugin for Eclipse status ?

Grzegorz Szpetkowski gszpetkowski at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 11:13:00 CET 2011

Hi,

I found that Logback Console Plugin for Eclipse is compatible only up
to LOGBack 0.9.9 (March 2008). I highly appreciate that actually there
is version 0.9.28 (thanks a lot), but is this possible to improve
Eclipse plugin (in other words to make it work with latest version of
LOGBack) ? I don't have any knowledge/experience about developing
Eclipse plugins, so I can't help with that.

Also please add that plugin to Eclipse Marketplace
(http://marketplace.eclipse.org) and perhaps update site (people are
enjoying such things).

Thanks,
Grzegorz Szpetkowski