[logback-user] Project Can't Find logback.xml file

Roger Spears rspears at northweststate.edu
Mon Jan 23 15:57:37 CET 2012

Thank you for the suggestion....Unfortunately, I get the same result....

09:49:47.151 [main] INFO  logtest.LogTest - hello world

I followed your directions with the exception of naming the class
HelloWorld.  I named it LogTest.

When I right clicked on Source Package and added new xml file, Netbeans
created the <default package> folder on its own.

I'm attaching two screen shots of my netbeans setup.

The first screen shot is LogTest.java and the second is logback.xml.

Thanks,
Roger