[logback-user] RCP

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Thu May 24 15:21:52 CEST 2012

On 24.05.2012 14:59, David Virdefors wrote:

What's with the "at at" ? Anyway, I cleaned up and copied the stack
trace to github:gist. The cleaned up stack trace is available at
https://gist.github.com/2781498

Looking at line 47 of that gist, you can see that
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader is being used to load
foo.RCPAppender which fails. Can you make foo.RCPAppender available to
BundleLoader?

> Hi, here is the rest of the stack trace:
> 14:14:04,991 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderAction -
> About to instantiate appender of type [foo.RCPAppender]
> 14:14:04,992 |-ERROR in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderAction -
> Could not create an Appender of type [foo.RCPAppender].
> ch.qos.logback.core.util.DynamicClassLoadingException: Failed to
> instantiate type foo.RCPAppender
> 	at ch.qos.logback.core.util.DynamicClassLoadingException: Failed
> to instantiate type foo.RCPAppender
> 	at 	at
> ch.qos.logback.core.util.OptionHelper.instantiateByClassName(OptionHelper.
> java:54)
> 	at 	at
> ch.qos.logback.core.util.OptionHelper.instantiateByClassName(OptionHelper.
> java:32)
> 	at 	at
> ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderAction.begin(AppenderAction.java:
> 54)
> 	at 	at
> ch.qos.logback.core.joran.spi.Interpreter.callBeginAction(Interpreter.java
> :276)
> 	at 	at

[snip]

http://twitter.com/#!/ceki