[logback-user] SizeAndTimeBasedArchiveRemover: Unexpected periodsElapsed value 0

Gaurav Kumar gaurav419 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 16:52:16 CET 2012

Forgot to mention, my logback.xml says:
file: <dir>/test.log
fileNamePattern: <dir>/test.%d{yyyy-MM-dd}.%d{HHmmssSSS,aux}.log

and rollover happened appropriately for the first time (so I have
test.2012-11-08.202336641.log created) and the mentioned error keeps coming
continuously thereafter attempting to rename test.log again to
test.2012-11-08.202336641.log everytime.