[logback-user] Logging to a network file system

Scott Ruch scott at gc1.com
Thu Oct 25 21:34:52 CEST 2012

Apologies if this has already been discussed.  I tried
searching the list archive but I didn't find anything
similar.

I've been required to start logging to a network file
system and I wanted to find out what the best practices
were for logback in this scenario. (IMO, "best practice"
would be to not log to a network file system but that's
not my decision.)

I've read through the documentation on the AsyncAppender
and that is the direction I am evaluating.  Any other
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott