[logback-user] JBoss logback scan=true not reloading the changes automatically

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Fri Apr 12 09:17:52 CEST 2013

slf4j 1.7.x series is fully backward compatible with the 1.6.x series.
So you should be able to upgrade to the latest slf4j and logback
versions without problems. Please report whether this helped.

N=16 in logback version 1.0.1 and earlier. Only in 1.0.2 and later does
N vary. Currently there is no way to see the value of N, if you deem it
necessary, please create a bug report and ask for this feature.

On 12.04.2013 09:08, KNair wrote:
> Thanks for the quick response.
>
> I understood the situation, my application is heavily threaded and logs
> various events almost every second. The scan period is set as 30 seconds. Is
> there a way to find the value of N which is calculated by logback? Or even
> force it to reload? If an upgrade of logback helps me in this, i can upgrade
> it, but as we are using JBoss 5.1, which will be the best logback and sl4j
> combination?
>
> Thanks
> K Nair

65% of statistics are made up on the spot