[logback-user] JBoss logback scan=true not reloading the changes automatically

KNair myexperimentsjava at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 09:53:21 CEST 2013

Our application is not coupled with logback during compile time, so it wont
be possible to do StatusPrint for me. But i feel ReConfigurationFilter is
active, as every time my debugger catch it, i can see next fire time is set.

By setting debug = true , it prints Log statements during start time, yes
there are some logs like
12:48:40,693 |-INFO in
ch.qos.logback.classic.joran.action.ConfigurationAction - End of
configuration.
After this, there is no more INFO statement from joran packages printed when
i change logger level.

I m still waiting for my other application to reach 2^16 logging statements

Thanks for the quick response.

K Nair