[logback-user] logback RollingFileAppender problem on Windows (Server 2008, Jetty, Shibboleth IdP, procrun)

Karen Murphy k.l.murphy at qub.ac.uk
Wed Apr 17 13:47:17 CEST 2013

Hi David, thanks for your reply,

I will enable the listener as per your suggestion as it will be useful
to see, though I believe I may now better understand the root cause of
the problem - a 'long standing windows bug' with memory mapped files
according to a reply I received from Jetty-Users:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/jetty-users/msg03222.html
and
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/jetty-users/msg03223.html
(haven't had a reply to my last query)