[logback-user] Logback not rolling

Steve Cohen scohen at javactivity.org
Wed Jun 5 21:40:21 CEST 2013

How does one debug windows permissions - just to even see what they are?
I tried cacls and I see all these terms like
FILE_READ_ATTRIUTES, FILE_WRITE_EA, etc. which as far as I can tell are
not defined ANYWHERE I can find on the web.

Does anyone know what Windows 7 permission(s) would be necessary for a
user to have in order for the rollover function of logback to work?  I
assume that it is doing a rename (or move) operation.