[logback-user] Reg:Logback configuration on Weblogic 12.1.2

David Roussel nabble at diroussel.xsmail.com
Wed Aug 6 20:28:57 CEST 2014

What errors warnings does logback spit out?

If non are printed to std out then, add this system property:
-Dlogback.statusListenerClass=ch.qos.logback.core.status.OnConsoleStatusListener

I guess there is a screen in web sphere somewhere when you can add it, in which case remove the -D from the property name.

David