[logback-user] Logback ClassOfCallerConverter failure for org.slf4j.ext.LoggerWrapper descendants

USHAKOV, Sergey s-n-ushakov at yandex.ru
Sun Mar 8 11:17:01 CET 2015

Yes Ceki,

adding "org.slf4j.ext.LoggerWrapper" to framework packages as per your
recipe solved the problem for me, thank you.

And what is your opinion: may "org.slf4j.ext.LoggerWrapper" or
"org.slf4j.ext" deserve being checked by
ClassOfCallerConverter.isInFrameworkSpace() similarly to "org.slf4j.Logger"?

My best regards,
Sergey