[logback-user] Introducing logback-configuration

Martin Todorov carlspring at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 00:11:05 UTC 2016

Hi,

Currently, the implementation contains:
* A service layer
<https://github.com/carlspring/logback-configuration/blob/master/logback-configuration-core/src/main/java/org/carlspring/logging/services/impl/LoggingManagementServiceImpl.java>
(using Spring) located in the logback-configuration-core module which
provides methods to:
** Add loggers based on a package, level and appenderName
** Update an existing logger
** Delete an existing logger
** Resolve a log file
** Resolve the Logback configuration file
** Upload a Logback configuration file and reload it
* A simple REST implementation
<https://github.com/carlspring/logback-configuration/blob/master/logback-configuration-rest/src/main/java/org/carlspring/logging/rest/AbstractLoggingManagementRestlet.java>
(using Jersey) located in the logback-configuration-rest module which
provides a wrapper for the above-mentioned service.

Some more details could be found here:
- https://github.com/carlspring/logback-configuration/blob/master/README.md
-
https://github.com/carlspring/logback-configuration/blob/master/logback-configuration-rest/README.md