[logback-user] Issue about customizing teefilter to change request log format

wangshuo shuowang at yufuid.com
Fri May 5 11:54:51 CEST 2017

Hi there,
  I am using dropwizard 1.0.5 which use logback-access to process request log. Now dropwizard supports customizing request log format with configuration file. When I add "requestContent" and "responseContent" , the log result includes both of them but with in the format of multiple lines. I want the request log to be in the same line after some string processing.
  Is there some way that I can extend the teeFilter to do more customization of the request log? Like remove "\n" in the requestContent or filter log with "GET" method and given url?
  Lastly, is now teefilter ready for production mode? what bad effects will it bring up including measurable performance problem?
  Looking forward to your reply.