[logback-user] Using external logback file

Joud Kassem joud.kassem79 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 18:19:39 CET 2020

Hello all,

I need to use an external logback file for the logging configuration in my
grails4 project. As I see the external logback file replaces completely the
logback file in the project. Is there a way that it overrides it instead of
replacing it?

Which means the external logback file can be an extension to the internal
one... we have this case that each customer has his own logging config but
we still have our basic logging config that needs to be used for all
customers so to avoid repeating it in the external logback file, it would
be good if there's a way to override the internal logback file instead of
replacing it..

Thanks in advance!

All the best,
Joud