[logback-user] Looking for details about AsyncAppender properties

KARR, DAVID dk068x at att.com
Sun May 23 02:24:10 CEST 2021

Ok, well, good idea.  What I found could potentially be a problem, but it depends on the situation.  It is creating an ArrayBlockingQueue, and passing the queue size to the constructor, which allocates an Object array of that size, so I guess that will likely be 800k for each AsyncAppender (queueSize of 100000).  That could be significant, or not.