[logback-user] Logback 1.3.0/1.4.0 : slf4j-api & StaticLoggerBinder

Nigel L Jones jonesn at uk.ibm.com
Thu Sep 1 15:48:50 CEST 2022

Thanks,
I did try 1.3 with the same results. Mostly Jakarta, but some javax via transitive dependencies.

The server applications use spring (springboot 2.7.3/spring 5.3.22), so that may be the area to persue as spring introduces it’s own classloader and may cause problems with ServiceLoader?? –via the spring community so thanks for the pointer.