[logback-user] Any way to tersely override portions of an included logback file?

logback users list logback-user at qos.ch
Fri Jun 9 19:18:12 CEST 2023

Can  you provide a super simplified example of what you wish to
accomplish? In your example please use ConsoleAppender.

By the way, which version of logback are you using?

Here is a start:

<configuration>

  <appender name="STDOUT" class="ch.qos.logback.core.ConsoleAppender">
    <encoder class="ch.qos.logback.classic.encoder.PatternLayoutEncoder">
      <pattern>%-4relative [%thread] %-5level %logger{35} -%kvp- %msg
%n</pattern>
    </encoder>
  </appender>

  <root level="DEBUG">