[logback-user] Error while deleting logback

supraja prabhakaran supraja286 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 11:29:21 CEST 2023

Am using logback.xml to generate logs.Trying to delete the created logfile
greater than 10 ( will have 10 logs files ) and delete oldest file from
server. Creating the log file for every min.

<rollingPolicy class="ch.qos.logback.core.rolling.TimeBasedRollingPolicy">
<fileNamePattern>${LOGS}/archived/spring-boot-logger.%d{yyy-MM-dd_HH-mm}_%d{HHmmss,aux}.log
</fileNamePattern>
<maxhistory>10</maxhistory>
</rolling policy>

issue : when I have this %d{HHmmss,aux} the log file are not deleting and
keeps generating in the server. After I remove that command it deleting
files