[slf4j-dev] using slf4j, nlog4j in Eclipse RCP

John Franey jjfraney at verizon.net
Fri Dec 2 19:14:28 CET 2005

Ceki, and all,

The article that describes how to incorporate slf4j into Eclipse
plug-ins has been posted in EclipseZone
<http://www.eclipsezone.com/eclipse/forums/t55300.html> today.

I agree to the contributers license.  Once I figured out how to
integrate into the slf4j build, I'll make proposal here for your review.

John