[slf4j-dev] qos.ch

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Sun Jun 22 15:56:41 CEST 2008

Ralph Goers wrote:
> Does anyone know what has happened to qos.ch and logback? The mailing
> list has been dead for days and the logback website went offline today.

Hello Ralph,

My apologies for the inconvenience. The machine hosting email and DNS
for the qos.ch domain crashed. It has been restored now.  The
logback.qos.ch web-site is hosted on a different machine. This
explains why logback.qos.ch was available for a few days longer than
email for qos.ch, until the DNS cache for the logback.qos.ch site
expired on clients.

As I replied to Rusty [1], we are working on a more robust infrastructure,
possibly using redundant machines.

Cheers,

[1] http://www.slf4j.org/pipermail/user/2008-June/000538.html

QOS.ch is looking to hire talented developers located in Switzerland.
If interested, please contact c e k i AT q o s . c h