[slf4j-dev] New Class

ralph.goers @dslextreme.com rgoers at apache.org
Mon Nov 17 20:01:37 CET 2008

See
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-lifecycle.html.
Maven has a process-test-classes phase after test-compile and before test.
You want to add a jar plugin that runs in that phase and have it create the
jar you need for testing in the target directory.

A second alternative is to run your tests during the integration-test phase.
It is possible, but tricky, to configure the surefire plugin to run in both
the test and integration-test phases by disabling tests on the plugin and
then configuring executions in the plugin where the tests are enabled.  If
you'd like to try this and have no idea what I am talking about let me know
and I will post an example.