[slf4j-dev] svn commit: r1146 - slf4j/trunk/slf4j-ext

Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen ravn at runjva.com
Sat Sep 27 22:54:44 CEST 2008

Ceki Gulcu skrev:
> Thorbjørn,
>
> I just simulated commiting a message under your user id. (I had to momentarily
> replace your MD5 password with my MD5 password.)
>
> Anyway, as this message shows, it worked.

I'm trying to get unit tests up and running in Maven for the agent, but
I am unfamiliar with the Maven way of doing things, so I'd appreciate
some comments.

I've figured out how to use the <argLine> tag to get "-javaagent:foobar"
put in the right place of the surefire invocation, but unfortunately it
is a hard requirement that the _jar_file is used, and it appears to me
that the test-phase is before the jar-file is built, so it is not even
available at that time.

Is there a good way to run unit tests after the jar file is built, and
how do I refer to the jar file in pom.xml?

/Thorbjørn