[slf4j-dev] svn commit: r1331 - slf4j/trunk/slf4j-site/src/site/pages

Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen ravn at runjva.com
Mon Apr 27 22:21:22 CEST 2009

Ceki Gulcu skrev:

> Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen wrote:
>>
>> You may notice on re-reading it, that it isn't.  The intended
>> audience is people who happen to know about logging frameworks
>> ALREADY, and the document tries to convince the audience that slf4j
>> is great.
>
> That is correct. The intended audience is supposed to know about
> logging frameworks already.

Then I suggest write *that* into the manual and refer directly to the
documentation you do not want to duplicate.

For people who come to slf4j and do not already know about the subject
it is a steep learning curve.  Apparently even intentionally...

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen  "...plus... Tubular Bells!"