[slf4j-dev] Request for a log message processing hook.

Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen ravn at runjva.com
Tue May 26 22:18:12 CEST 2009

Ceki Gulcu skrev:

> Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen wrote:
>
>> But enough technicalities.  I'd much rather that you provide specific
>> detail on what it is you want to solve, and why it cannot be done
>> within the current functionality?
>
> It would be interesting to hear about the problem he is trying to
> solve but ultimately it's up to John. If for any reason, he does not
> wish to share details, he is obviously free do so.

Naturally.

Often people who ask a question have gotten stuck on solving a problem
in a specific way, and ask about how to do the specific way.  Knowing
about the underlying problem may allow an alternate approach which may
even happen to work better (if at all :) ).

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen  "...plus... Tubular Bells!"