[slf4j-dev] Prepared branch for slf4j 2.0

Ceki ceki at qos.ch
Mon Apr 29 22:55:57 CEST 2019

Hi Federico,

Your pull request has a number of interesting ideas. I think some of
them should be merged into the backward compatible implementation that I
just committed a few minutes ago.

Backward compatibility is the main hurdle to clear. Once that is done,
as now seems to be the case, we can further improve the API piecemeal.

Your suggestions for improvement are welcome. In any case, I will be
reading your proposal once again even more attentively.