[slf4j-dev] Request to perform some cleanup in the source code

slf4j developers list slf4j-dev at qos.ch
Fri Aug 4 07:29:00 CEST 2023

Hello all

I'm a Software Developer and I would like to contribute to an open source project and I think this one is a great one. My idea is to start with basic cleanup while I get familiarized with the code, deployment pipeline, etc.

I mean no disrespect, I understand this project was created by amazing developers, I just want to contribute back to the java community.

please let me know if you are open for this kind of contributions and what would be the next steps

Regards