[slf4j-user] slf4j in a microsoft vm enviroment !!!

Konstantinos Karadamoglou kkarad at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 17 16:55:47 CET 2006

Hello Ceki,

Thanks for your reply

What kind of help can you offer me?

The fact that slf4j cannot be compiled under jdk 1.1 is a big problem
for my project. The reason is that we want to provide a common way of
logging. So far we are using custom Loggers for applets and log4j for
the servers.

Do you have in mind a possible solution?

PS. I was intending to use slf4j coupled with simple logger
(simple-log.dev.java.net). To be honest I don't know if simlpe-log is
able to operate under jdk 1.1

Regards, Kostas