[slf4j-user] Release of SLF4J 1.1.0-RC0

Ceki Gülcü listid at qos.ch
Mon Nov 6 23:25:19 CET 2006

Holger,

Thanks for the heads up. The archive now contains the relevant jar files.

As for the site directory pom, I could not reproduce the problem. However,
I cleaned up my MVN repo, did a clean check out and invoked the command
'mvn package'. As far as I can tell, everything built fine.

Could you kindly try to update from SVN and try to rebuild? (It should work..)

Chhers,