[slf4j-user] Redirecting Outputstream to the logger

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Tue Mar 24 20:44:45 CET 2009

If the redirection code relies only on the org.slf4j.Logger interface,
as I suspect it would, then it could be implemented in SLF4J and
placed within the slf4j-ext module.

I can't think of any concrete reason why the redirection code would
rely on any functionality found in logback-classic beyond what is
offered in slf4j-api. However, we can't be fully certain of that
assumption as long as there is no implementation of the redirection
code.