[slf4j-user] Suppress warning 'multiple bindings were found on the class path'

Thomas Mauch thomas.mauch at gmx.net
Thu Sep 30 21:41:42 CEST 2010

Hello

I wonder whether there is a way to suppress the warning 'multiple
bindings were found on the class path', e.g. using a command line
argument or system property.
I think this message is really useful when developing software, but it
is disupting if you do not have control over the classpath needed by the
user.
So this warning often appears if the user runs a unit test by the
MagicTest Eclipse-plugin (www.magicwerk.org/magictest), as the plugin
contains a binding and the classpath of the unit tests may contain
another one.

Regards,
Thomas