[slf4j-user] SLF4J library using an image

Rusty Wright rwright.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 03:02:51 CEST 2011

Looks good.  I like the arrows.

To reiterate my question about writing a library, in my maven pom.xml
for my library, I should only declare a compile/runtime dependency on
slf4j-api.jar (that is, no scope, just  the groupId, artifactId, and
version for slf4j-api), and in my docs explain that if their application
is using commons logging that they should also add slf4j-jcl.jar to
their classpath/dependencies, or if they're logging directly with log4j
then they should add slf4j-log412.jar to their classpath/dependencies,
or if they're logging directly with java.util.logging then they should
add slf4j-jdk14.jar to their classpath/dependencies?