[slf4j-user] Missing Log4j Messages

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Thu Aug 25 11:16:24 CEST 2011

Hi Chris,

Sorry for not replying earlier. You don't need logback-access.jar on
your project's class path. Logback-access is for http-access logging.

Is it possible that logging is disabled (thorough
logback.xml/logback.groovy configuration) for the packages or classes
invoking log4j logging?

What does your config file look like?

--
QOS.ch, main sponsor of cal10n, logback and slf4j open source projects,
is looking to hire talented software developers. For further details,