[slf4j-user] Questions about formattedMessage

niels opensource21 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 21:50:54 CEST 2012

Thanks for the explanation. I hope someone has measured that it's really faster.
The idea of anodyzed is indeed interesting, but my critic on
MessageFormatter was that it is not robust enough. So it's possible
you loose information. With anodyzed I loose the compiler safeness. So
it's definitely not an option.

Can anyone give an answer about my idea of improvement "Any change
that the MessageFormatter will be changed, so that if
L>argArray.length the additional array-information will simply added
at the end?"
Niels