[slf4j-user] How to handle/record log messages in SLF4J logger

Tibor Digana tibordigana at apache.org
Tue Oct 30 16:50:22 CET 2018

We have a web application (WAR file) which uses SLF4J logger.
I want to add a little jar file into it which sticks to SLF4J logger
and stores the logs to database. I do not want to require developer to
configure a new appended. It should be some kind of logger audit and
the user and developer should not know about it.

Has SLF4J any event handler or messages handler interface which binds
to ThreadLocal via a static method call and registers message handler
impl?

I am imaging Java Service (META-INF/services) or static method call in SLF4J.
The web application runs on WildFly AS.

Thx
Tibor