[slf4j-user] Disabling QuickFIX/J logging

Túlio Guimarães fx.tulio at gmail.com
Mon May 4 16:25:04 CEST 2020

Hi guys,

So I've been looking for a way to disable quickfix/j logging but I could
not find anything helpful so far (my fault).

FIX Protocolo is a protocol designed to transfer live data market to
clients, and quickfix/j is an implementation of that protocol.

All the messages received on the FIX Protocol are logged on a folder
mentioned pointed on the configuration file (this is not a xml file). But
this protocol usually send too much data and logging all those messages to
a file is really troublesome.

So what I am trying to do is to disable this log to a file but I could not
have access to it so far.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Some more information:
QuickFIX/J implementation: https://www.quickfixj.org/