[slf4j-user] Signatures for verifying Slf4j

Joakim Erdfelt joakim.erdfelt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 17:27:46 CEST 2021

In light of all of the effort to mitigate and/or track supply chain
vulnerabilities, and the fact that you are currently using pgp, perhaps you
should also sign your git commits?

git config --global user.signingKey <your-long-form-gpg-key>
git config --global commit.gpgSign true

https://docs.github.com/en/github/authenticating-to-github/managing-commit-signature-verification/signing-commits

- Joakim