[slf4j-user] Question: supporting ALL, OFF level

Joakim Erdfelt joakim.erdfelt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 16:57:05 CET 2022

While slf4j is just a facade, there's a growing group of features in
various projects that put configuration at the slf4j api level (both at
startup and runtime), not at the slf4j implementation level.

Am I wrong in assuming that the stated scope of this was for this proposal
to have slf4j api level ability?

- Joakim