[logback-dev] DSL for configuring logback

Robert Elliot rob at lidalia.org.uk
Thu Jun 25 20:31:39 CEST 2009

You're probably aware that Grails has a Groovy DSL for configuring
Log4J - it was a bit ropey to start with, but I'm assured its much
improved in the latest version of Grails.  Might be an interesting
place to start, as there's not that much difference between Log4J and
Logback from a configuration point of view.

Rob