[logback-dev] Git as a version control system?

Ralph Goers rgoers at apache.org
Tue Sep 22 16:21:48 CEST 2009

On Sep 22, 2009, at 2:57 AM, Ceki Gulcu wrote:

> As far as I am concerned, Git is just a better SVN.

The part I don't like really has nothing to do with Git. Where some of
us used to have commit rights to the master repo for SLF4J now, as far
as I can tell, only you do. That's true of logback as well. While that
may be great for you it kind of sucks for the rest of the world.  With
SVN you were sort of forced into at least providing some commit rights
since it really sucked not to have any place to commit code.

Ralph