[logback-user] add property for specifying logback.xml filelocation

Newcomb, Michael-P57487 Michael.Newcomb at gdc4s.com
Thu Feb 8 19:08:08 CET 2007

If I have multiple tests that measure performance, debugging, vs. ??? I don't want to change the file or have duplicate files in different directories.

Look at the logback examples directory. logback-0.9\logback-examples\src\main\java\chapter2\

There are 3 different configuration files. I don't want any code dependencies on Logback so the only way to configure logback is to use a file called logback.xml or logback-test.xml.

To execute chapter 2 I would have to copy those files to logback.xml or logback-test.xml. Or put them in different directories and rename them all to the same file name.

Thanks,
Michael