[logback-user] Logback configuration

Anders Wallgren anders_wallgren at alum.mit.edu
Sun Mar 11 04:01:12 CET 2007

I see the value in simple and very straightforward rules for configuration.
However, this is seems too restrictive.

In my case, I have several components in a test infrastructure that run out
of the same classpath but use different logging configurations.  Currently,
I use the log4j.configuration system property to specify the configuration
to use when each component is started.

How would I achieve this using logback?

anders