[logback-user] Logback configuration

Sebastien Pennec sebastien at qos.ch
Mon Mar 12 14:22:30 CET 2007

Hello Anders,

Could you describe your environment more precisely? We may solve your situation with
features that are already available in logback.

Would the ContextSelector[1] help in your case? With the ContextSelector, you can
specify a name for each of your applications' context and the name of the
configuration file they should use. It uses JNDI to ensure that all applications are
in a separate environment.

Cheers,

Sébastien

[1]http://logback.qos.ch/manual/contextSelector.html