[logback-user] Logback always writes to the console

Chad La Joie chad.lajoie at switch.ch
Wed Nov 14 13:13:25 CET 2007

Rene,
If that is your whole file I would guess that it was one of two things:

- Something is trying to using the logback before it's configured and so
  logback is using its default configuration (which logs to console)

- There is another logback.xml file on your classpath that does log to
console and that is being loaded in addition to your configuration file

I'm using 0.9.8 and I don't experience this issue, so I don't think it's
a bug.

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities