[logback-user] Logback vs Log4J

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Tue Oct 14 18:27:02 CEST 2008

While the general archirecture is very similar, there are many differences. See

http://svn.qos.ch/repos/logback/trunk/logback-site/src/site/resources/logback.ppt

for a short presentation on logback. (The presentation used to be called "Ten
reasons to switch to logback". IMHO, the higher activity seen in logback
compared to log4j may be your most important reason to switch.