[logback-user] Consol plugin via update site

Szel, Zoltan (IT) Zoli.Szel at MorganStanley.com
Thu Oct 30 10:20:01 CET 2008

Hi all,

i would like to make the Consol plugin available for our developers and i am wondering if there is an update site what i can recommend for them. I made a bit of googling and haven't found anything. Is there a plan to make the plugin available via an update site?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Zoltan Szel