[logback-user] Consol plugin via update site

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Thu Oct 30 11:56:43 CET 2008

Hello Szel,

Since Sebastien is busy with other tasks, the console plugin is somewhat of an
orphan at the moment. However, I plan to invest heavily on it, once important
bugs in logback-* are fixed, probably starting December.

To answer your question, there is no update site. I encourage you to create a
jira issue regarding this enhancement.