[logback-user] Multiple files and other issues

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Fri Mar 6 11:00:14 CET 2009

Marco Bresciani wrote:

> Starting from this, I think that the next step should be the customization
> of the file according to application session... then I'll think about levels
> and packages "split" on other files.

What do you mean by customization of the file according to application session?
Do you mean that the log file *name* should depend on some data found in the
session or do you mean that the data contained *within* the log file should
depend on data from the session? By the way, what is the data in the session? Is
it the user name?